Simi not in a relationship with Falz, Ycee or Adekunle Gold - HEARTYSOUNDS

HEARTYSOUNDS

Music|News|Entertainment|Events|Fun Articles|The next celebrity |and more.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 17 November 2016

Simi not in a relationship with Falz, Ycee or Adekunle Gold

Singer Simi has said she is not in a relationship with Falz, Adekunle gold or Ycee.

The Jamb Question singer was speaking in a phone chat with Saturday beats following a tweet that said she was dating Ycee. She revealed that she is not dating the music stars and she is not in a triangle relationship either.

On her personal relationship, she said "there is a love interest in my life although i cant say he is an entertainer or not because i don't like talking about my private life. Why i should shroud my private life is because everything goes into the limelight, even things that are supposed to be kept private. Everbody has things that they go through daily but you do not need strangers to intrude in your privacy. As much as possible keep what you can from the limelight . My lover and i came before fame came my way and he is actually the best. I think he is one of the most mature people i have met . He is very understanding and supports me. He pushes me to be the best i can be . When the time for marriage comes, you'll get an invitation "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment

Post Top Ad