- HEARTYSOUNDS

HEARTYSOUNDS

Music|News|Entertainment|Events|Fun Articles|The next celebrity |and more.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday 28 December 2018

Music has always been my passion. I started singing from the age of 9. I did my first demo recording when I was 16 and also a talent hunt show at lekki -beach Lagos( lekki- sunsplash)at the age of 18. suprisingly I performed on the same platform amongst lagbaja,the late raskimono and some other unknown artist.My parents/brothers and sisters were very supportive and encouraged me to pursue my musical career. I never knew how good I was until the very next day when the vendor brought our morning paper(champion newspaper) surprisingly I was talked about as being the best and then the reality of my music dawned on me.i had to finish my university degree and along the line got married to the most amazing man on the planet,blessed with seven children. guess what? the inspiration kept pouring in and I had to find a producer.luckily I found an experienced producer who was able to bring out the best in me.king buskie was God sent. he saw my flaws and was ready to help me pull through. I wouldn't fail mentioning seg recording studio who also worked along with my producer in order to make my song what they are today.i honesty give God all the glory.

TRACK LIST:

1.Doorimadoo
2.Exceptional God
3.kpom kpom kpom kpom
4.This God
5.ijekoejeko si I lakoalako
6.what manner of woman
7.Ekele diri gi oh
8.I love you
9.Nkatakpudo
10.jesus is coming soon
11.chimu cheberu mu
12.okosisi
  Release Date: 30th December 2018
Save your data to download this glorious song!!!🔥🔥🔥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment

Post Top Ad